Edmonton Airports is a community-based, financially independent and not-for-profit corporation that manages Edmonton International Airport. EIA serves over 8.2 million passengers per year and offers non-stop connections to more than 50 destinations around the world.
In addition to EIA’s passenger traffic, Edmonton Airports (also called Edmonton Regional Airports Authority) oversees EIA’s air cargo operations in our multi-tenant ‘Cargo Village.’ We own and operate Villeneuve Airport, a general aviation facility northwest of Edmonton which serves as the primary flight-training facility for the Edmonton Metro Region.
EIA is not just an airport.
EIA is a community of businesses that strive to make the Edmonton Metro Region and Alberta a vibrant place to live, work and play.
We’re growing and leading the way in air cargo services, land development and aviation innovation.
Alberta Aerospace & Technology Centre
Showcase, incubate, accelerate and develop:
- Alberta Aerospace training, maintenance and technologies
- Advance technology and manufacturing in various forms of
- Work with advanced and developing technologies including:
• Aerospace, propulsion systems, space technologies –
satellites, etc. , robotics, advanced manufacturing and
nanotechnology, 3d printing, advanced agriculture and
forestry, autonomous systems, commercial drone
- Develop airport city’s green system achieving circular economy.