Plant Fibre Polymer technology is a global patented technology owned by Taiwan-PFTA. PFP tech is using agriculture crop waste (byproduct) to be raw material. We can use different type of plant fibre such as sugarcane bagasse, pineapple skin, coffee grounds, brewing waste, and wheat crop.
PFP Material No.1
Ingredients: All natural. Plant fibre, edible starch, and natural vegetable gum.
Industrial process: Thermoforming machine
Application: Repetitive plastic products ( bowls, plates, cutlery, or product shells, furniture building materials, etc)
Treatment: Under natural composting conditions it will decompose after 8-12 months. It is completely non-toxic and emits a very low amount of carbon.
PFP Material No.2
Ingredients: All natural. Organic sugarcane fibre, food starch, and plant gum.
Industrial Process: Thermoplastic injection molding machine.
Application range: Straw
Treatment: Decomposes in under 60 days under ideal composting conditions and is completely non-toxic.
For each type of plant fibre there is a different process e.g: when sugarcane is extracted by manufacturer, those bags still have 80% water and carbohydrates in the fibre.
- Needs to dry out (dehydration), remove carbohydrate.
- Break down (fragmentation)
- Grounding to Nano powder
- Uses high pressure and temperature to combine with industrial starch, plant gum, and biomass material to make compostable material pellets
- PFP compostable material pellets can fit in existing industrial machines
- Final product: food packaging, reusable products, shoes, construction material and so on.
- Environmental Protection – Plant Plus’ compostable products are non-toxic and have less carbon emission. We support non-profit groups and work with composting facilities to organize a food packaging waste system.
- Circular Economy – We use renewable resources from agriculture crop byproducts. Our product end life is compostable and passed the Green Bin System field test. After our products have gone through the composting process, the result is healthy, clean, nutritious, and organic soil that can and will be reused to grow new plants and crops – completing a sustainable and circular cycle.
- Industrial Upgrading – Plant fibre polymer tech uses the same industrial method as plastic producing line. We would love to help existing plastic manufacturers to use PFP tech compostable material as upgrading (require to clean and minimum adjustment.)